1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

640-553 EBooks companion material

Discussion in 'Network Security' started by cajensen, Nov 7, 2010.

1. cajensen

cajensen Bit Poster

Anyone know if and where the material that is included on the DVD for Cisco Press books are available for download if you buy the EBook or Kindle editions.

Secondly I am looking at the CCNA Security books by either Catherine Paquet or Kevin Wallace. I am leaning towards Catherine's book. Any suggestions.

Carsten

Certifications: CCNA, A+, MCTS 70-642, Security +
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Normally you either have to contact the publisher or the CD-ROM/DVD & other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook purchase.

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. cajensen

cajensen Bit Poster

Yes, I went to the publisher with " Windows Forensics Analysis" after I found out how much good stuff was on the CD. I actually contacted the Author Harlan Carvey and he was so kind to forward my email to the Publisher.

I guess I will try and contact Cisco Press to see if they have the CD/ DVD content for download when you buy therir Ebooks.

I resolved my own question about the 2 books. I already had one of them. Forgot I bought it some time ago and put it in the book shelf.

Certifications: CCNA, A+, MCTS 70-642, Security +