63, AND PREGNANT?

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nugget, Oct 10, 2005.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

A woman went to the doctor's office, where she was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story. After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room.

The older doctor marched down the hallway to the back where the first doctor was and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"

The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and without looking up said, "Does she still have the hiccups?"

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Maybe I missed something or I'm not on the ball today but I don't get it!!! Sorry.... :oops:

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Si, one way to help someone stop hiccupping is to frighten them. Telling a 62 year old woman that she's pregnant would at least be startling. :biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+