Discussion in 'A+' started by MichaelB, Oct 5, 2007.

1. MichaelB

MichaelB New Member

Hi Guys just wondering how different is 602 compare to the 601 exam i mean is it more detailed on each domain. Can any body give me an example of the level of questioning

thanx in advance

Mike

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi

I can't see them being that different, obviousley there not going to be the same though.

If you have studied the concepts and understand them then you should be fine. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Matt_26uk

Matt_26uk Nibble Poster

I found that they both cover the same stuff but the 602 asks more specific questions where as the 601 is more general. Hard to give you examples because I didn’t actually remember any question and even if I could I'm not allowed to say.

Don’t know what study books you have, I had the A+ Complete by sybex and that had a lot of test questions for the 601 and 602, which you could use to compare the difference. The Mike Meyers A+ 6th edition book is also a good purchase and has test questions.

Certifications: MCSA 2003, CompTIA A+, N+
    WIP: MCSE, CCNA
  4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I'd agree with Matt. I actually found the 602 quite abit easier, but that might have been because it was the second exam and I knew what to expect, after taking my first IT exam in the 601. 8)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012