1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

601 & 602

Discussion in 'A+' started by jameister, Aug 5, 2009.

1. jameister

jameister Bit Poster

I'm about to book the exams for 601 & 602 but how long should you leave it between the 2? It seem that the general answer is not too long. Would 1 day to the next be ok or maybe a week?

Certifications: CCSN, A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-680
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The answer is different for everyone. Although I typically recommend taking exams separately when multiple exams are involved with a certification, the A+ content overlaps VERY heavily, so I can see where someone would consider taking them on the same day. There's no wrong answer, really.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. jameister

jameister Bit Poster

Oh ok, well I was thinking of taking them both in 2 days, over a weekend. Maybe that will work for me.

Thanks for your response

4. jameister

jameister Bit Poster

Also, what if you fail any of these exams, is there another fee for re-taking?

5. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yep - you pay the same fee every time you take the exam.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!