-----

Discussion in 'Security+' started by palych, Apr 19, 2011.

1. palych

palych New Member

-----

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Ok, simple sentences....

Braindumps are against the Terms & Conditions of the CompTIA exams. As they are actual exam questions, using them is a breach of the agreement you sign when you take the exam. Using them can lead to you losing that certification at least, and being banned from ever sitting an exam with that provider again.

Besides, using Braindumps simply shows you can memorise answers. It doesn't actually prove you know the material.

Take pride in your own development and study for it properly. All you do is devalue the certification for those of us in the industry who actually make the effort to learn the material.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

No only that:

1. You can be banned from further/future exam
    2. Be decertified
    3. And in some circumstance face legal action.

Added to that there is no guarantee that the braindumps are correct.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. palych

palych New Member

-----

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  5. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood what sort of forum this is. This forum is for IT PROFESSIONALS and those who value their career. Unfortunately you will not receive the information you need here.

Please feel free to contribute to this forum in any positive manner and we will gladly offer advice and assistance. However asking questions or associating yourself with braindumps will not get you very far here.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  6. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I sincerely hope you won't find any here.

Ethical questions aside, you are also giving your credit card details to people who are openly involved with cheating, stealing other people's material and other criminal activities.

Some people are so daft it must give them a headache.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  7. palych

palych New Member

I propose to stop the flood.

8. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Everyone here understood quite well what your question was.

To use braindumps is unethical no matter what the reason behind it is and it is also cheating.

You wont find anyone here that uses braindumps for studying. Members here pass the exam because they study the material for the exam, take the exam and pass the exam using legally purchased material.

If you continue to ask for braindumps then we will be forced to take administrative action.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  9. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

lol dunno why but this made me laugh

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  10. palych

palych New Member

I don't keep asking. I only ask not twaddle. But for some the process is more important than the result.

11. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Your question was answered.

BD contain the actrual exam questions you will recieve however they also include the entire exam pool. So all a cheater needs to do is memorise the entire question pool to answer the questions in the exam correctly.

Dont use them for the reasons posted above and secondly I am pretty sure the mods on here can see your IP so it wouldn't take them much to report you to MS or compTIA.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  12. cbalkcom

cbalkcom New Member

CompTIA routinely revises and republishes the Security+ exam in direct response to braindumps and cheating. It's too bad that there are always those who look for ways to cheat. At a time when data security is so important to all of us, we need people genuinely interested in sharpening their skills, not finding ways to misrepresent what they can do.

Certifications: CompTIA Project+
  13. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  14. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Okay guys, it seems that the OP got the message and has moved on. I suggest that we do the same.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685