3D Logos still considered vital for creative business presentation

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by cindybrawn, Nov 30, 2017.

1. cindybrawn

cindybrawn New Member

Hello everyone. I have been designing logos and website for a couple of design companies as well as individual clients. In all these years, I have seen the transformation of logo designs from flat typography based images to meaningful 3D logos. But there is a new trend seen that now more businesses are leaning towards 3D logos than to opt for a custom logo design built using 2D technology. Perhaps, as of my recent experience, I worked with a client who first ordered a 2D logo but in the end, was agreed to pay twice just to get the same logo in 3D as well. Here is the point, I would recommend business owners and companies to rather choose one at a time because it’s not a good practice to keep both 2D and 3D logos at the same time. It shows low-consistency and lack of vision which in actual means that you are losing the potential buyers or readers if it’s a blog or any publication site. Another factor to keep in mind while placing a logo order is to first analyze your business goals deeply and then submit the specifications to let the designer come up with the desired mockup for your business niche. Hope that helps clear some confusions, feel free to share your replies below.

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Interesting insight @cindybrawn, if I ever need the logos updating here I'll have to ask for your advice :) I know nothing of such things

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    cindybrawn likes this.
  3. cindybrawn

cindybrawn New Member

Lol. You're welcome.. :P