2nd Line Position - South Cheshire Area

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by OnFire, Aug 31, 2009.

1. OnFire

OnFire Nibble Poster

Time to see if I can give something back to this forum.

My employer is currently looking to hire a 2nd level support analyst. We are based in the South Cheshire area.

Although the title is 2nd level, there will be some 3rd level work involved. We are a managed service/consultancy firm and most of the support we provide is usually after the customer and their own IT dept have exhausted all avenues to resolve an issue.

There is not much desktop support as we look after and monitor a LOT of servers for some of the big names out there with and most of the work is server related.

We are ideally looking for someone with a good few years experience in as many of the following: Microsoft (AD, Server, Domain Trusts, Group Policy, Powershell), OS/400, Citrix, VMware, SQL, Tivoli, Veritas, ITIL.

Hours are 9:00 - 5:30 and salary will be around £20k-£28k depending on experience although you will have to be exceptional for the higher range :)

We are Microsoft Gold partnered with additional partnerships with Vmware, Citrix, Cisco, IBM, etc.

PM me if your interested with your CV and any other relevant details (Attachments allowed on a PM?!?) other wise I will reply with my email address (dont want to put it here and get spammed).

I will reply and give feedback on every application received.

Many thanks Ant.

Certifications: See Signature
    WIP: None....at last!!