1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd interview but couldnt get the job

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by riaz.hasan, Sep 20, 2006.

1. riaz.hasan

riaz.hasan Kilobyte Poster

guyz i went into the second interview with the same company for a job of service desk analyst (level 1 help desk analyst)...my first interview with them went quite well but the second one wasnt that good and i was having fever so that didnt really make anything better either, but i was told that i was the last 2 shortlisted for it but the other guy got the job...i'm kind of dissappointed but i think the battle for finding a job has just begun for me...need to get back to applying and calling quickly, when will i get that job!!

Certifications: Degree, A+, HDA, MCP(270 finally!!)
    WIP: MCDST, MCSA2k3
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

I am sorry to hear that riaz. you know sometimes it doesnt go as you hope it will, but they always say everything is for the better. My friend spent about 1 month looking for job, he applied at all places and could not get a job, he went for interviews and nothing, until a few days ago when he applied at this company they called him for an interview and he ended up getting a job. I think that whith the attitude you have you wont be out of a job for long, keep it up buddy and I am sure you'll land something.

Good Luck to ya bro.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Gutted for you mate. Don't let it get you down.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270