1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28 Weeks Later

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zebulebu, May 31, 2007.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Anyone seen this?

I loved the first - thought the first hour of that film was superb. it got a bit stupid towards the end when it went all 'Lord Of The Flies' but still an excellent film i thought.

Well, I have recently seen the sequel and thought that parts of it were even worse than the first - at some points I had my fist in my mouth. A word of warning to anyone debating whether or not to go and see it - there is a LOT more blood & gore in this one and some of the scarier bits are ridiculous - one scene in particular with Robert Carlyle's character and his wife made me almost close my eyes...

Its still a superb film - even though it gets even more silly than the first toward the end, and worth seeing just for the bit where they carpet bomb Canary Wharf & the Isle of Dogs (anyone who's had the misfortune to live and/or work there will appreciate that scene!)

Highly recommended - but not if you're of a nervous disposition!
    Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I saw 28 Days Later, but have not yet seen the sequel.
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!