220-702 one week till exam

Discussion in 'A+' started by shadowwebs, Apr 17, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

any last minute tips that anyone can give me, other than revise and more revision before doing the exam next Monday at 5pm

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. jvanassen

jvanassen Kilobyte Poster

Put post it notes up round the house to help you remember abbreviations etc. Has really helped me in every exam so far

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: ICND2 200-101
  3. shadowwebs

I agree that this is a good method to use, just so much information to remember and never knowing what question is going to come up always makes things fun

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  4. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

mock exams, plenty of sleep and no panicing!

You'll be fine buddy!

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
    shadowwebs likes this.
  5. shadowwebs

everyone has faith in me but myself... same as last time actually, I do feel like I am ready as the exam centre gave me two options, either 23rd April or 28th May... part of me thought about 28th May but no point delaying things even further and then more worrying/stress etc over whether I have done enough, so best get it out the way asap.

Boffy, thank you as always for all your excellent support.

6. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Top tip from me is to relax.

Don't panic and cram right up to the last minute and get your knickers in a twist.

If you have booked and paid for the exam, you should be reasonably confident that you know enough to pass it.
    Then accept that staring at flash cards all night prior to the exam is unlikely to be productive and so just try to chill out a bit.

You aren't just going to forget everything overnight unless you never really knew it properly in the first place.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD