1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

220-701 exam booked Monday 5th March

Discussion in 'A+' started by shadowwebs, Mar 2, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Hello again

220-701 exam booked in for Monday afternoon, I have been taking a couple of mock tests recently on measureup which i paid for as was told this is the closest you can get to the real thing and at first i got 73%, then 74% and now getting 81%.

The areas that I am falling short are networking and security on the 73%, 74% but then on my 81% I fell short on Networking and Troubleshooting.

Can anyone give me any advice as I have booked the afternoon off work today and have the weekend to really cram in some last minute studying for any areas that may be required.

I really am hoping that my first post on Monday will be the celebratory "I Passed!!!"

James

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

I just passed my 220-701 and 220-702 this week. I found the Exam Cram by Pearson very handy, and included a tear off sheet that I used just before the exam to cram anything else - it's just a summary sheet of all the key concepts.

Boson Software was very handy as well.

Good luck!

Certifications: AS Computing, A+, Network+, 70-680, 70-410
    WIP: MCSA: Server 2012