1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

220-602 Booked

Discussion in 'A+' started by Pheonicks56, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

I finally got my giant tax return back, after amending the previous two years taxes to add my two children's social security numbers. It's nice to know now that I might actually be able to afford a retake if I fumble a bit, let's just hope I don't. I'm booked for May 14th to give myself some time to study, I've been taking it easy since my father came out to visit us and I started my BSIT program. Anyone have any study advice that pertains to the 602?
    Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+
  2. ledzepploid

ledzepploid Bit Poster

Seemed to have about 70% of the essentials material and networking questions occurred a lot. Good luck fella.
  3. Rachael_B

Rachael_B Nibble Poster

I found that working through the objectives again about 2 weeks before the exam helped me focus on what I needed to brush up on. That coupled with the Professor Messer videos you recommended in another thread really helped me out.

Good luck! :)
    Certifications: A+, ITIL v3 Fdn, Network+
    WIP: 70-680, 70-685
  4. keithjoneskj

keithjoneskj New Member

A+ Essentials booked for 19th May A+ Technician Booked for 1st June quite positive ill have no problem on the essentials but the latter got some revising to do!!!!!!!:rolleyes: