1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

220-601 - Passed!

Discussion in 'A+' started by m3lt, Jul 3, 2009.

1. m3lt

m3lt Byte Poster

Woohoooo! :p

After working and playing with computers since my little geeky years, I took the first step to make my career choice "official".

Passed the 220-601 today with a score of 771.

And so it begins the journey!

Wuuuzzaaaahh!!

No drinks for me, but I am so playing EvE this weekend till my eyes pop. :p:biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCDST/MCSE
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

Congratulations!

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  3. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Praise God! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. wagnerk

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  5. m3lt

m3lt Byte Poster

Hehehe :p:biggrin

I think this time Uncle Bill was watching over me. The exam objectives on the website were stated at 2006.
    Surprise surprise, when I am about to do the exams I saw in some big writing: 2007.

My face dropped as I was thinking: What if I missed any subject ?

Anyways, I had experience on my side and all the Windows Vista questions went like a breeze.

Dont want to break any NDAs or policies, but whoever is about to take this exam get a grasp of Vista too. 8)

Thanks everyone for your continued support! I shall be doing the 220-602 at the end of the month. :p

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCDST/MCSE
  6. wagnerk

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Good luck with that :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip