2015 VMware Certification Study Guides

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by SimonD, Mar 2, 2015.

1. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Yes I know it's self publicising but it's for the good of the community.

Over the coming months I will be putting together a study guide for the various VMware certifications that are out there.

Initially they are extracts of the blueprint objectives but over time those objectives will be filled with the information required to pass the exam.

In addition to that I have also created some document bundles to allow people to download a single file rather than loads of files that are required reading from the blueprints.

Current pages I have up (only the VCAP5-DCA has more content on it):

VCAP5-DCA (VDCA550) Study Guide
    VCP5-DCV (VCP550) Study Guide
    VCP-NV Study Guide

Exam Blueprint Doc Bundles

The intention will be to provide an all in one location for docs and instructions, obviously this is a lot of content and won't appear over night so please be patient.

I am currently concentrating on the VCAP5-DCA exam myself so that's currently taking priority.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    Juelz and JK2447 like this.
  2. vmlex

vmlex New Member

Hi,

do you have the SG for VCP510, too?

thx,
    Alex

3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Sorry Alex I don't.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)
  5. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster