1st Of A Few

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Tyler D, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Well i'm sat here enjoying the 1st beer of many this christmas. The beer is cold, the kids are being qiuet for 5 mins and the chinese take-away has been ordered and on its way :biggrin

Merry Christmas :alc

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  2. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Hmmm chinese sounds nice.

I'm sat here watching Toy Story 2 with my son (13 lol) while we wait for teh G/f and daughter to get hoem so we can decide whats for tea! Then the drinking will start!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I've just had a curry now for some beer and watch TV, when the carol singers go I'll be able to hear whats happening.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Aww no fair! I bought all the Christmas drink this morning and have a case of Sparks waiting for me when I get home (i'll need it I haven't slept all night, thanks dog haha) but I am still at work!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all though! I will be home soon enough to start my festivious yule based seasonal gestures and activities!

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

For the last 1 1/2 hours been trying to feed my son (1 yr 2 months) and get him ready for bed, just taking a break now, before I carry on...

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security