1st IT interview and it's a phone one

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by grizz3210, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Unlucky mate. Don’t worry about it though; getting a interview has given you some valuable interview experience which should help you with future job opportunities. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. grizz3210

grizz3210 Byte Poster

thanks guys
    i will try to stay positive and use it as experience.
    i'll get there one day,:rolleyes:

Certifications: A+ N+ MCTS-vista
    WIP: MCDST
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Your job search shouldn't stop when you get an interview... keep actively searching until you have an offer letter firmly in hand.

Keep your chin up, and don't give up! Your chance will come, eventually. You can do it! Best of luck to you in your job search. Keep us posted!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

although you didnt get the job, atleast now you have more experience with interviews :)

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  5. grizz3210

grizz3210 Byte Poster

hi guys

just a bit of a update.
    i applied for a job with techteam plc on Fri and i just got off the phone with them and i have a interview with them tomorrow at 3.30 so fingers crossed :biggrin.

just wondering if anyone knows anything about them i did a goggle on them found their website but it was mostly about the USA side of things.

thanks for the kind words and support guys (love this site).

PS i never did get the letter from my company's help desk:x

Certifications: A+ N+ MCTS-vista
    WIP: MCDST