1D0-510 CIW Foundations Exam

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by Mix'Creations, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Mix'Creations

Mix'Creations Nibble Poster

I intend to take the exam soon, and there seem like an obvious answer to this question, but Are The questions in the exam basically similar to the TMAs i have submitted through out this course?

Certifications: 1D0-510) CIW Web Foundations Associate,
    WIP: On route to Guru
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

That rather depends on what the course was, and what the TMAs were like... :blink

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. Mix'Creations

The CIW Web manager course with scheidegger and the TMAs where like 10 questions after each lesson, and you need to get a certain % to move on.

4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

It is a possibility, it won't be exactly the same questions (as that would breach the NDA from the exam), but they will be testing the same under-pinning knowledge & skills.

Would give you more info, however their site seems to be down at the moment (well I can't get it it on a couple of broadband providers).

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

CIW foundation questions are pretty straight forward.
    The question itself is usually no longer than one or two sentences. The answer is usually one correct out of four options.
    There are no long-winded or scenario questions.

If you've done the 'course' then you shouldn't have any problems.

Incidentally though, if you've paid Scheidegger £x,000 for the course, shouldn't they be telling you all this?

Don't mean that I don't want to be helpful, it just seems that if you pay for a course, the least that you can expect is a little help in preparing for the exams... :ohmy

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. Mix'Creations

They kind of have, i know that sounds lame, but you might or not realise how much i study and look over every possible way of gaining knowledge either through the course or elsewhere, almost make myself ill lol, but what you state is great i feel now ill be ok in the exam.I have printed copies of the TMAs (which i read either taking the dog for a walk or other times) as well as some app from Ucertify.

Thanks.

PS: The JavaScript and Perl exams down the line might be more difficult, i have thoroughly studied, but im not proficient in either of those, im probably good @ understanding the language but writing it, only to certain extent am i ok.

Hope that made sense!

Love forums like these btw