Best Site to Study for MCSA Windows Server 2008 or 2012

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by adueno, Mar 11, 2013.

1. adueno

adueno New Member

Hi,

Can someone tell me if this sites are good to study for Windows Server 2008/2012 certification/

1. TrainSignal
    2. CertKingdom
    3. Transcender

Or know another one?

Thanks

Certifications: MCTS, Network+
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Of the three sites you mentioned 1 is a Video training site, another appears to be a brain dumping site and the last is a test engine provider.

Ideally you would want a mix of #1 and #3, using #2 not only means you break the Microsoft Exam agreement but also means that you cheapen the exam track by cheating and making it harder for other people to use the certification as a valid means of proving their ability.

If I were you I would start looking at the Microsoft exam site to see what they recommend, I would also have a look at Amazon for the various MCITP and MCSA\E books available for both tracks. Next I would make sure I had a suitable home lab available to build up practice labs on and then purchase a Microsoft Technet subscription so that you can download the products and use them for the next year.

Steer clear of brain dumping sites, if found out you run the risk of being thrown out of the MCP program and losing all your Microsoft certifications and do you really want to do that?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. GW

GW Byte Poster

Also another problem with brain dumping sites, you may pass the certification exam but will more than likely get tripped up on the job interview. From my own experience some job interviews are much harder than the questions you get on the exam, if you don't study and practice the topics you will have a very hard time answering the interview questions.

GW

Certifications: MCP x4, CompTia x3
    WIP: Cisco CCNA