Finished my PGCert in Tech Management

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Following on from this thread... I'm pleased to say that I've passed all the modules that I've taken for it :)

Should be getting a nice shiny cert soon... I was planning to end my HE studying there, as I was going to study Project Management, but then found this course in Project Management. Plus it contributes to the next stage, the PGDip.

Choices, choices...

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    jk2447 likes this.
  2. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Congrats on the pass.

I have seen PGcert for a few courses is that on the same level as a masters or a degree?

Certifications: A few.
  3. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

The PGCert that I've done is 1/3 of a Masters, some module that you can do (even though they are post grad level) can be used for the BSc/BA (normal degree).

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Fantastic well done Ken. Just 2 thirds to go :) It's great to see someone who's always learning. I think its really important to stay sharp and often good fun.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs