How far in advance can you book an exam?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Juelz, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Just thought I may book my exam for my MTA as a kind of incentive/deadline to finishing my studying... also saying that how late can you reschedule/cancel lol as I may get to the point of not being ready. Just feel it would personally help me to have some kind of deadline in place as if I give myself a personal deadline I may possibly drag my feet abit, seeing a confirmed date would good.
    EDIT: Also, after browsing other forums someone said you need to be a student to sit an MTA exam..as in show your student card when going into sit your exam is this true?

Thank you

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I used to book my exams around 4 months in advance as a deadline, not sure though if this is still the case.

You don't need to be a student to sit an MTA exam, they are available to anyone.

3. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

There is a maximum limit of 4 or 6 weeks in advance i think.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP