Free 1 Day Intro to Networking Course

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cisco lab rat, Oct 8, 2010.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

This is London Calling!!!

The Fox is wearing blue shoes, I repeat the fox is wearing blue shoes.

And now we continue with tonights broadcast.

I have not done one of these for a while (about 6 months) so I figured time to do another one.

On Friday 12th November,9:30am until 4:30pm we will be holding a free "Intro to Networking" Course, this day is open to all at our London Classroom

On the day we will teach you the fundamentals like OSI, Basic IP addressing, Ethernet principles, Spanning tree, VLANs, what are routing protocols and how do they work plus lots of other wonderful networkie type stuff, we will try to answer any of those pesky networking questions you might have had and no one to ask. Our Free one day course is a good foundation for the N+ or CCNA, we cover all of the basics like the OSI and TCP/IP models.

So come down and sit with us for a day, no strings attached, no hard sell just 100% pure networking love from us. Come and spend the day with us and see how good (or bad) we are.

CLick here for more details, address etc

If you are interested please e-mail [email protected] WARNING don't e-mail me, I get around 50/70 e-mails per day (Mainly from long lost relatives in the ivory coast leaving me £100Mill) and stuff does go missing, so to be sure of a place please e-mail Anthony.

So if you do a bunk from work or you can tear yourself away from the Jeremy Kyle show then please come down, and there is a great pub across the road you can buy me a pint in at the end.

Nice

Joe

(Also hold onto your knickers, we may soon be doing an On-line N+ course)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  2. Asterix

Asterix Megabyte Poster

I was really looking forward to this........ and planning to attend a 6 day CCNA after Xmas, But i cant attend on this day, can you rearrange the whole day for me? :biggrin

3. cisco lab rat

I am capable of most things but rearranging space and time is not one of them. Is that even possible to rearrange a whole day so that night comes before day, having your chops and spuds before you arrive home then going to work and getting out of bed.

Anyway my numbers for tomorrows lottery are, I dare you all to fill in the slip and not buy the ticket !!

4 - 11 - 16 - 27 - 29 - 31

4. adj10

adj10 New Member

I'm REALLY interested in this. Just what I need. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  5. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

online N+ course sounds the ticket Joe!:biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  6. toshiba145

toshiba145 Nibble Poster

Where in london is it?

Certifications: A+, CCNA
    WIP: MCITP
  7. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Nice one Joe. Sorry I haven't been able to make the webinars this week, I'm going to come on your Manchester course after Christmas I think mate. Cheers, James

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  8. TheITCrowd

TheITCrowd Kilobyte Poster

:cheers

Did a CCNA course with these guys in Manchester about 2 years ago, They are goooooooooooooooood,

Took me another year to pass it, but that was my fault, kept putting the exam off

Certifications: Network + |CCNA |MCTS-70-680,MCTS-70-401, MCTS-70-656, MCTS-70-351 |HP AIS ProCurve Networking -2011 | HP2-896 |VCD-CP27|JNCIA |Hewlett Packard ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011)
    WIP: 642-813
  9. cisco lab rat

Tickets, please, Tickets please, yes, I have extended the free on-line Network+ unitl the end of October, it's nuts how many people have registered, I suppose you can't beat freeeee

24/26 Arcadia Avenue
    Finchley Central
    London
    N3 2JU

But please give Anthony a call or drop him an e-mail on "anthony at commsupport dot co dot uk", We only have a limited number of places in the classroom plus I only have enuff money for one packet of ginger nuts

Let me know, I'll watch out for your name. No worries about the webinar, next week are the final two sessions, amazong how quickly time flies

Many thanks, we do our best for our students

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010