70-620 Study Guide

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by BosonMichael, Jan 12, 2007.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Amazon finally shows that I'm writing the Sybex 70-620 Study Guide... :biggrin

...but they've misspelled my name. :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

hmmm looks that way... no mention of Brainbeacon in the book cover at all... appalling... just appalling...

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Wishlisted. :D

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. BosonMichael

The cover art hasn't been changed. BrainBeacon will be listed on the back of the book and inside the front of the book within the Author Bios.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  5. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

oh, I thought brainbeacon was yer name like... must be confused... there's some aldrige fellow mentioned alright.. ah well...

6. BosonMichael

Muchly appreciated. :)

7. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

well mike looks like a good book my friend! When is it due out? and judging from the page its a large book??

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  8. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Zim,

768 Pages

UK (according to Amazon) 30th April

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  9. BosonMichael

That Aldridge fellow would be me. :) BrainBeacon's the name of my company.

10. BosonMichael

It might be a bit bigger than 768 pages. In fact, one of my chapters rang up at 92 Word document pages. We added more than the normal amount of information, as Microsoft was late getting the objectives released. That said, too much information isn't usually a problem... the problem is not having ENOUGH information. For example, people have griped for years about scripting questions showing up in 70-290, and there's little to nothing in any of the 70-290 study guides. So I'm quite sure that our readers will be "good to go".

Amazon US shows it as April 9, I believe. Buy.com shows it as April 30. Originally, I think it was set for a February 22 release date, but Microsoft was late getting the beta (and objectives) out.

11. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

I figured!

I was yanking yer chain !