What is PMP??

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by CeltemLearning Amit, Oct 3, 2013.

1. CeltemLearning Amit

CeltemLearning Amit New Member

PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
    The PMP credential, administered by PMI (Project Management Institute), identifies project managers who have attained formal education and experience, and are highly skilled in their field.

This will:

> Enable professionals to receive recognition for professional expertise and experience
    > Enrich your knowledge of the skills, tools, and techniques used in effective project management
    > Enhance your marketability in the workplace
    > Earn higher wages for your services

Target Audience

The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you

Professionals aspiring for PMP® Certification from PMI, USA
    Should have experience in managing projects for 3+ years

The 4 days workshop at celtemlearning (celtemlearning.com) prepares industry professionals aspiring for PMP® certification exam from PMI, USA. This program helps the participants to understand structured project management methodology from PMI and empowers them to manage their projects successfully. Best practices of managing international projects across various domains are discussed in detail to ensure that the participants are confident in managing various situations on day-to-day projects.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    Certifications: ITIL
  2. CeltemLearning Amit

CeltemLearning Amit New Member

If any one has queries related to PMP, fell free to post here. I'll be happy to help you. thank you.:eek:

Certifications: ITIL
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Yes, I'd like to become a PMP as my homie told me they get all the bitches.... :afro

simongrahamuk and rocdamike like this.
  4. koolcoolkg

koolcoolkg New Member

I am an IT Engineer from India!
    How canI get PMI certificate ?
    Is it fruitful if I wish to work in India itself?