Hello all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by t4nk, Aug 31, 2014.

1. t4nk

t4nk New Member

I'm here to gather any reading essentials and to seek help from fellow members here to further my study for preparation of A+ certification. Currently I have only fundamental knowledge in this area, so any help I can get will be greatly appreciated. Nice looking site/forum you got here!

jaymag likes this.
  2. Austin

Austin New Member

Hi, Welcome to certforums. Having only a fundamental knowledge of A+ certification exam is good for a start, but if you want to pass this certification in first attempt, then you will have to prepare for it like a pro. You will need high quality, authentic and up-to-date preparation material for that purpose. There's a lot of websites offering useless stuff for preparing for certifications, But passcertification is the best one.

I bought their great training software for my CompTIA Security+ certification and it helped me a lot. You can download a demo version before buying the actual material. I hope you will get benefits from it. Good Luck!

-Austin

Certifications: CompTIA Security+, Excel Expert 2013
    jaymag likes this.