Online Cisco Courses..

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Armchair Pimp, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

..evening all..

Hopefully a quick(?!) question..

I've noticed a deal for the following courses (no exam vouchers) for £90:

CCENT
    CCNA
    CCNA SECURITY
    CCNP
    CCNA VOICE

From a supplier called Courses4less.com - has anyone used them? You get access to the courses for a year.. I don't need the qualifications so doing this as a top up in my spare time..

Seems like a good deal but too good to be true?

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  2. BraderzTheDog

BraderzTheDog Kilobyte Poster

Evening, seems legit, although I've never had any dealings with that specific company. I have used another similar.

I would probably steer clear and use the CBT Nuggets videos if you can. They are very good for the Cisco path, gave me the knowledge I use daily.

Hope this helps.

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNA-SEC, CCSA, JNCIA FWV, MCITP, MCTS, MTA, A+
  3. bbel121

bbel121 Bit Poster

CBTNuggets is very good...but they are more expensive than some others. You might want to lookup TheBryantAdvantage CCNA video series. The whole thing is about $44 and about the same quality as CBTNuggets. You can't go wrong with either. :)

4. jaronanderson

jaronanderson New Member

Thanks to sharing very helful information. It is good chance to establish carrier in Cisco field.