Senior Engineer quiz

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by aushus, Dec 6, 2014.

1. aushus

aushus Kilobyte Poster

Hey guys,

I have an interview in a couple of days

for a senior engineer role

basically it is at a managed service firm looking after small to medium size customers you know that kind of roles.

can someone quiz me please

they asked for 0365, sharepoint, exchange, networking, servers, ad stuff.

I am confident but please quiz me.

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hi Aushus

It's hard to know what people will ask you to be honest, everywhere being different. I could waste your time asking you what the FSMO roles are, which are domain and which are Forrest etc but its one of those things, you should know that, or at least be aware even if you've gone a bit rusty on topics you don't cover often in real world scenarios. The interviewer will get the gist and know if you know something or not. I've always found it beneficial every now and then to watch all of the CBT's I've bought (or work) on Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Citrix, VMware. Just a general overview, watched in high speed mode if its got it.

I'm sure you'll be fine, best of luck
    Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs